ROUGHING / CEMENTING
The model K176 is a fully computerised, front loading, single-head, twin station machine capable of doing two operations on the shoe bottom using two independent tools operating alternatively.
- Automatic tool changing.
- Totally flexible - men's, ladies, children's and boots.
- Two work stations.
- Operates with any type of adhesive.
- Five programmable axis.
PROGRAMMABLE FIFTH AXIS:
this enables the shoe bottom lo be processed exactly as if a manual method was being used.
Il also ensures thai the results are perfect al the edge of the insole and thai shoes with very high heels and narrow ball areas can be processed.
- Roughing operation allowing different pressures and speed al any programmed point and different speeds far toe, sides and heel seat.
- lstantaneous and independent programming and correction far righi and/or left shoe.
- Automatic brush grinding and heighl adjustment.
- Very high output.
- Display touch screen programming system.
- Self diagnostics.