SCOURING / POUNDING / ROUGHING
The model K174 is a fully computerised, front loading, single-head, twin station machine capable of doing two operations on the shoe bottom using two independent tools operating alternatively.
- Automatic tool changing.
- Totally flexible -men's, ladies, children's and boots.
- Two work stations.
- Three working options:
SCOURING / POURING
SCOURING / ROUGHING
POUNDING / ROUGHING
PROGRAMMABLE FIFTH AXIS:
model K174 is the only machine of it's type which enables the roughing brush and pounding roller lo work in the same direction as if the shoe is being processed on manual machines, i.e.parallel lo the shank.
The fifth axis enables the operating head lo tilt ensuring perfect results al the edge of the insole and the successful processing of the very high heeled shoes and thus very narrow ball areas.
- Roughing operation allowing different pressures and speed al any programmed point and different speeds for toe, sides and heel seat.
- lstantaneous and independent programming and correction for righi and/or left shoe.
- Automatic brush grinding and height adjustment.
- Very high output.
- Display touch screen programming system.
- Self diagnostics.
- Manual grinding device (Optional).
Three tool options:
- A MILLING ROLLER FOR SCOURING (equivalent to an abrasive belt) : removing surplus materiai, pleats and leveling the lasted margin.
- PATENTED POUNDING ROLLER : lo give perfectly flat lasted bottom al toe, sides, and heel seat. The patented structure using intersected rings gives a much quieter operation than traditional pounding machines.
- ROUGHING BRUSH: lo complete roughing operation allowing different pressures al any programmed point and different speeds for toe, sides and heel seat.