The calibrator: decisive help to ensure the quality of lasting
Determinant aid to the pre-assembly for centering, adjustments and information
During the configuration of the work program, a picture of the shoe to be mounted is taken, which becomes the reference image.
While editing, a camera resumes the shoe being processed and compares it with the previously stored photo, showing both images superimposed on a dedicated monitor.
The operator can check its centering on the monitor and proceed as soon as the comparison is satisfactory.
- Patented system
- Exceptional quality improvement without any loss of productivity
- Image archive for any model and number
- No more differences between left and right shoe
- Capture of the salient details of the model for quality control purposes
- Creation of virtual grids for alignment and reference of the upper
- Archive of machine setups such as pressures, positions, equipment codes for each shoe model
- Photo archive of the mechanical arrangement of the gripper group with real-time overlap
- Vision of the mounting area via remote connection for assistance, control and assembly aid
- Possibility of transferring images and model data (backup / restore) via remote connection or USB stick.
- Historical memory of the assembly with the purpose of mounting the shoe in the same way also after some time (re-stocking) and the possibility of loading images and model data in case of prototype line vs production line.
- Example video for the machine settings
- On request the Master & Slave function